Thursday, January 18, 2007

Okay, so here's the skinny -

I won't be able to upload the next "Up to Bat" strip until some time Sunday.

So to make it up, I will create a special piece of "Up to Bat" art. I'll give some options, and the idea with the most votes wins!

The options:

a) Vincent and Devil Dog as members of Blue Man Group
b) "Fight Club" Vincent and Devil Dog (I think I know how Shana will vote!)
c) Disney-esque Vincent and Devil Dog (remember this strip?) in a mock movie poster

Vote!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You got me - I totally vote for anything associated with Fight Club.

You are not your f*cking khakis!

Anonymous said...

I'm all about the Fight Club.

Anonymous said...

Oh, gee. Wow. I am going to have to say Fight Club.

Not because I am Shana though - because I am clearly not.

Anonymous said...

Woof!

(That means Disney, even though I like fighting.)

Pamela Moore said...

I like pie eyes.

Andrew Moore said...

What is this? Are you all just a bunch of BMG haters or what?

Srsly though, it looks like we have a tie. Hrm. I guess that makes me the tie-breaker.